Essay Writing Competition for Teenagers in Tg.Mures
Motto: “The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.”
Our language school is organizing a competition for talented young learners of English. We believe that we must all do everything we can in order to encourage those who are regarded to be the future elites of our society.
We want to take a new step in helping you give them opportunities to reveal how intelligent, insightful and creative they can be, since we are confident that you have quite many students that would excel interested in such a competition.
It is undeniable that our society needs them, their talents, their success, their self-confidence, their critical thinking, their Think Out of the Box attitude; we are sure that you all agree with us.
- Students will watch the following two videos and write a max. 350 word essay.
- The title: My role model, my values, my future
- Applications are to be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, the deadline is 15th March 2012.
The applications will be assessed by a team of 3 English teachers and the Founder& CEO of Linguaprof.
- First prize: 200 lei and Cassa Loco CDs
- For the first three places: A Cambridge Advanced Exam, Cambridge Proficiency Exam or IELTS preparation course of 40 hs and Cassa Loco CDs
The two videos are these: