The sound in real- life conditions is much better.
A few advice to teachers regarding the communicative approach and its application in online teaching:
- Focus on meaningful communication!
- Don’t teach about the language but THE LANGUAGE!
- Focus on Skill Using and not Skill Getting!
- Prepare only assignments and conversational topics that are interesting for the students!
- Don’t be afraid to talk. A lot of TTT (Teacher Talking Time) is not negative. Learners acquire second language mainly through listening to “comprehensible input” (Krashen)!
- Focus more on Communicative competences and less on Grammatical competence!
- Focus on Vocabulary more than Grammar!
- Teach language through Collocations and their use in authentic contexts.